With the popularity of hair expansion, consumers are very clear about the price, quality and variety. There are so many different types of hair extensions on the market today, and you need to know some basics about human hair weave extension. So what is virgin hair? Why is virgin hair so popular? Next, enter today's theme.
What Is Virgin Hair?
The word 'virgin' refers to something that is pure and untouched. When added to the word 'hair' it simply refers to hair that has not been permed, colored treated, dyed, bleached, blow-dried, steam treated or gone through any other chemical processing.
It's from one single donor so each bundle you buy should from the same donors(the donor could be Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, etc).This has not been exposed to any kinds of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running the same direction.
In simpler words, virgin human hair is the best hair extensions.If the above points are not satisfied, it is not a virgin hair.
When you buy hair extension, you may often hear another word "Remy hair." Now let's look at the difference.
What is Remy Hair?
Remy Hair does not always mean virgin hair, in fact, it rarely means that.
Removed the scales, can not guarantee unprocessed, cheaper than virgin hair. The order of the head and tail of the hair is the same, and the hand feels smooth, but it will still knot when used for a long time.
What is Non-Remy Hair?
Non-Remy hair is very popular and is readily available as well. But this hair has several disadvantages:
- This hair has both the roots and the tips mixed up so that all the hairs are not running in the same direction.
- This type of hair undergoes the shaving off of the cuticles or sometimes the ends of the hair.
- Non-Remy hair has undergone chemical processing.
The price is relatively cheap, and the Non-Remy Hair finished product is easier to tangle.
What is the difference between Remy Hair and Virgin Hair Extensions?
Virgin hair and Remy hair both are 100% natural human hair. The difference is that the donor of Remy hair used to dye, perm or bleach his or her hair while the donor of virgin hair doesn't use any chemical products. And Remy hair needs to be rearranged but virgin hair always comes as it is.
Virgin hair is more precious and expensive, and it's the best product among all the hair extensions. But both of the virgin and Remy hairs are smooth, healthy with perfect shape and quality.
Why Virgin Hair is so popular?
- 1.Virgin hair is cut in its natural state. Each bundle is different in texture and wave pattern. This means there is something for everyone.
- 2.All the cuticles in the Virgin hair are intact and running in the same direction. You are therefore guaranteed to have the right cuticle alignment.
- 3.It's thepremium grade, so give a very beautiful, shinny appearance. Virgin hair is going to be some of the most expensive hair that you can buy but it lasts longer than any other types of hair extension if it's properly taken care of.
- 4.Virgin hair is harvested from real human hair from a donor. Its harvesting process is meticulous adding to its premium value.
What’s great about raw hair is that hair weave bundles look identical to one another which make for an effortless sew-in weave or wig.
What kinds of virgin hairstyles are most popular?
Brazilian Virgin Hair– light, shiny, silky
Malaysian Virgin Hair– heavier, softer, silkier
Peruvian Virgin Hair– coarser, thicker, durable
Indian Virgin Hair: High Quality 100% Virgin Hair,Tangle Free, No Shedding
How many human hair bundles should I buy?(only reference)
200g - 300g of virgin hair is needed to complete a full head weave.
300g - 400g of virgin hair is needed to make the weave look full and bouncy
400g - 500g of virgin hair is needed if you are going for lengths longer than 18 - 20 inches of hair to make the hair look full and not scanty.
Virgin hair is referred to healthy hair, completely unprocessed hair that has never been dyed, bleached, or dyed by any other destructive chemical method. Virgin hair bundles are completely unaffected by any harmful chemicals and are considered to be the healthiest hair types. Through this blog, do you have a deeper understanding of the virgin hair, if there is anything you do not understand, welcome to leave a message!