The 6x6 lace closure is purchased by women to create a unique hairline and good looking. A good method of installation of a 6x6 closure will not only bring people a beautiful and natural-looking but also will help to protect people’s natural scalp and hair. In this blog, we will introduce the methods of how to apply a 6x6 lace closure. I hope you will understand many tips about the 6x6 lace closure install after reading.
※ How do you apply a 6x6 lace closure with glue
※ How do you apply a 6x6 lace closure with adhesive tape
※ How do you sew in a 6x6 lace closure
※ Where to buy the best 6x6 lace closure
As many people know, there are three methods can install a 6x6 lace front closure. We will introduce these three methods one by one.
How do you apply a 6x6 lace closure with glue
Glue is the easiest way of the 6x6 lace closure installation. It is widely used for 6x6 lace closure with bundles beginners. By using glue to apply your best 6x6 closure, you should pay more attention to protect your natural scalp. Because the glue may damage your natural hair and scalp if not proper installing.
Things need to be prepared for glue the 6x6 hair closure
* Alcohol and cotton swabs
* Harmless glue
* Scalp protectant
* Scissor and low power blower
How to install a 6x6 lace closure free part
1. Whatever which method you use, the first step is braiding your natural hair, and flat your hair on your head. Make sure your small natural hair braids is flat, please remember the flatter your braid is, more natural your 6x6 closure sew-in will be.
2. Prepare the best 6x6 lace closure is the base and important step of installation. Make sure the 6x6 top lace closure is smooth, and in good condition of installation.
3. After preparing the above two steps, you should clean your natural hairline with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol, make sure there isn’t any dirt or oil on your scalp.
4. Apply some scalp protectant on your scalp, this can avoid the damage from glue.
5. Use glue on your hairline, this is where the 6x6 human hair lace closure will be placed. Then press the best 6x6 lace closure on the right place, until the 6x6 closure is sticks to your scalp. At the step, you can dry the glue with the help of a low power blower, make sure it is the state of the cold wind.
6. Cut the lace with a scissor. When cutting the lace, make sure to cut the lace in front of your hairline edge, don’t cut the hair, you can leave about 5 mm to the hairline edge. Cutting the hair of the lace would cause shedding.
7. If you choose the 6x6 lace closure with bundles, you can continue the glue the human hair bundles from the back using the same method.
8. Style your pre-plucked 6x6 lace closure.
How do you apply a 6x6 lace closure with adhesive tape
The application of adhesive tape is a little similar to the glue. But is much easier than glue application.
Things need to be prepared for the 6x6 hair closure adhesive tape installation
* Alcohol and cotton swabs
* Harmless adhesive tape
* Scalp protectant
How to install the best 6x6 lace closures by using adhesive tape
1. Similar to the step of using glue, clean the natural hairline with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
2. Apply some scalp protectant to protect your natural scalp.
3. Cut the adhesive tape to the small pcs, then place the adhesive tapes on your hairline, where is the place the 6x6 lace closure will be parted. Keep some distance between the tapes.
4. Put the 6x6 human hair lace closure free part on the tape then press it. Until the 6x6 closure is fixed on your hairline.
5. Cut the extra lace as using the glue.
How do you sew in a 6x6 lace closure
The 6x6 lace closure sew in is a professional job. It will spend more time than using the glue and adhesive tape. But if you wear the 6x6 lace closure with bundles sew-in, this type of 6x6 closure wig will bring you a long service time.
Things need to be prepared for the 6x6 hair closure sew in
* Curved needle and thread
How to sew in the 6x6 hair closure
1. Fix the best 6x6 hair closure at the right place, where you want to create the hairline.
2. Using the curved needle and thread to sew in the 6x6 closure to your braid. Make sure your 6x6 human hair closure is flat, and cling your natural hair braid. Sewing the 6x6 closure by the method of around needle, the below video will show you how to correct sew in the 6x6 lace closure with bundles.
3. Cutting the lace as other installation methods.
Where to buy the best 6x6 lace closure
Where to buy the best 6x6 closure is a common question every woman wants to know. In this blog, we recommend Dsoarhair to you.
Dsoarhair is a professional 100% human hair supplier, we not only supply the best 6x6 closure but also offer the high quality 5x5 lace closure, and 13x6 lace frontal.
Other human hair types such as human hair bundles, human hair bundles with closure, and human hair wigs are also supplied at Dsoarhair. The most popular hair textures are also available here. And there is also another good new, in order to celebrate the Black Friday Huge Sale, all hair from Dsoarhair is up to 35% off discount, coming and join soon to understand more discount about Dsoar human hair.
Do you have an understanding of the 6x6 closure installation? Dsoarhair is waiting for your visiting.