The 6x6 closure is becoming more and more popular since it appeared. Women with poor hairline or baldness or alopecic both need a 6x6 closure wig helping them creating a natural hair look. But many women meet problems when they applying the 6x6 lace closure with bundles. As we all know, the right method of sewing will not only bring you a beautiful looking but also protect your natural hair. But the wrong method of sew-in will not only damage your hairline but also bring you a bad looking 6x6 lace closure wig.
This blog aims to show the right method of 6x6 lace closure with bundles sew-in.
※ How to choose the high quality 6x6 closure
※ How to apply the high-quality 6x6 closure
How to choose the high quality 6x6 closure
If you want to have a natural and natural 6x6 lace closure wig, choosing high-quality 6x6 lace closure with bundles is very important. Just as the old saying in China, you will get what you pay for. How to recognize the quality of the 6x6 hair closure is a common topic among beautiful women. Here are some standards you can reference to choose the high quality 6x6 lace front closure.
＊ The raw material used
The best 6x6 human hair closure is made of 100% virgin Remy human hair, this kind of hair is cut from the donators’ head directly with the original cuticles. No shedding and no tangle, long service time offered.
Another part of the 6x6 top lace closure is imported hand-tied lace, this kind of lace is 100% hand-tied, all hair is knotted in to the lace hole by hand. The quality lace has a strong ability to ventilate. Soft for your wearing.
＊ The procedure skills
Dsoarhair has the unique production technology. The best 6x6 closure is produced without any chemicals. Excellent production technology will make sure the exquisite appearance, long durable time, easy to installation, and factory price.
If you are on the way to find the best 6x6 lace closure online vendor, we suggest you can go to Dsoarhair to have a look. Dsoarhair is a 100% human hair supplier, not only supplies the best 6x6 closure, but also offers the high quality 5x5 closure, 13x6 lace frontal, 4x4 closure, 13x4 lace frontal, human hair bundles, and human hair wigs. Every order will be shipped out with the highest quality hair, free fast shipping, and extra free gifts, promise you will love shopping from this store.
How to apply the high-quality 6x6 closure
Now, we will discuss how to sew in the 6x6 lace closure wig with 6x6 lace closure with bundles.
Preparatory work of 6x6 closure install
For a good 6x6 closure sew in, we should first prepare some accessories, such as follows.
Crooked needles and string: Needs should be curved for professional sewing, string should fine and soft, the string color should be the same as your 6x6 closure wig hair color. In this way, you can make your 6x6 lace closure with bundles sew in 6x6 closure wig more natural and well matching your natural hair.
A silk base wig cap. A cap is very important for you to avoid the friction between the 6x6 closure wig and your head, further protecting your natural hair. But you should pay more attention to the material of the wig cap. A cotton cap is not recommended as the cotton material will absorb the moisture from your natural hair. A silk base wig cap is highly recommended because it will not only protect your natural hair but also bring you a soft wearing feeling.
Cotton swab, cleaning alcohol, a small comb, low power hairdryer, and so on.
The 6x6 closure sew-in wig procedures step by step
1. If you have the long natural hair, you should braid your natural long hair to tidy and thin braids hair, then circle your braids around your head. If you have the short natural hair, you should also braid your natural hair too small braids. No matter you own long natural hair or short natural hair, you should both need to braid your natural hair flat. The flatter your natural hair is, the more natural your 6x6 closure sew-in will be.
2. Clean your hairline and head edge with a cotton swab stained with cleaning alcohol.
3. Wearing the silk base wig cap on your head, cutting the forehead according to your head. The use some uninjurious glue to bond the wig cap and your natural braids. Make sure the wig cap covering the entire head, including the head edge.
4. Place your 6x6 lace closure at the right place of your head, then sewing one side of the closure with the curved needs and prepared string to the wig cap. Make sure using the small and dense stitches. Sewing the best 6x6 closure from one side to another side.
5. After the 6x6 hair closure is sewed, tie up the closure hair gently, then we start to sew in the human hair bundles.
6. The human hair bundles sew in should be from the back of the head. Stretching one bundle of human hair, sewing one edge of the bundle to the place of one side of 6x6 closure. Then Sewing the bundle around the back of the head layer by layer, until sewing a full 6x6 lace closure wig on your head.
7. When you have a full sew in, you should style your 6x6 closure wig, and do some simple maintaining.
The 6x6 closure removing procedure
Removing the 6x6 lace closure with bundles is also very important. You can’t pull your 6x6 lace closure wig down directly, this rude behavior will cause the damage to the 6x6 closure wig and your own head.
When you want to take off your 6x6 closure sew-in, you should apply some professional glue melting liquid to melt the glue, then take off the 6x6 closure wig gently after the glue is melted.
Do you understand how to apply the 6x6 closure after reading this blog? We would like to see any of your comments about the 6x6 closure.