If you are a full lace wig beginner, you may want to know if you need to wear a wig cap under your full lace wigs with baby hair. If you are a lace wig lover, you may curious to know if there are any benefits to put on a wig cap under the full lace wigs. Wearing a wig cap or not depends on the personal preference, this blog will teach you something about wearing a wig cap before wearing the full lace human hair wigs, help you better understand if you need to wear a wig cap under your cheap full lace wigs.
※ The benefits of wearing a wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
※ The downsides of wearing a wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
※ How to choose a suitable wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
※ How to wear a wig cap under your full lace wig
The benefits of wearing a wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
We will talk about the benefits of wearing a wig cap under the glueless full lace human hair wigs by two points.
For women with hair loss, baldness, or alopecia
* Protect the natural scalp from the friction of the full lace human hair wigs with baby hair. Reduce the feeling of uncomfortable when you wear a sew-in full lace human hair wig.
* If you have the sensitive scalp, wearing a wig cap between your sensitive scalp and your cheap full lace wigs human hair will help to add a layer of protection to your scalp. Definitely, this depends on what wig cap material you choose, the suitable wig cap material will help you protect your sensitive scalp well.
* For a complete hair loss full lace wig wear, the wig cap can also help them fix the best full lace wigs. The wig cap can help the pre-plucked full lace wigs sit well on your head, you will no need worry about the slipping of the full lace front wigs human hair. No matter you are wearing a full lace human hair wig, lace front wig, or a transparent lace wig, the wig cap can both enhance your confidence when you are out for parties, for exercise, for social contacts, or for other outdoor activities.
For women with natural hair
* For women with their natural hair, when wearing the full lace human wigs, a wig cap can well cover all their natural hair, avoid the bad looking of exposed tangled natural hair, make the full lace wig sew in looking more natural.
* We all know before installing the full lace wigs with baby hair, you should first comb and flat your natural hair. A wig cap is great for flattening your natural hair and keeping it as close to your scalp as possible so that your wig will look completely natural with no visible lumps and bumps.
The downsides of wearing a wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
Regarding the downsides of wearing a wig cap under the Brazilian full lace wig, several customers' feedback will feel uncomfortable when they wear a wig cap. They feel the wig cap is too tight for them, they feel pressure from the wig cap. And under the cover of the wig cap and the full lace wig install, they may feel it is too hot, this makes them sweat a lot than usual times.
If you feel wearing a wig cap will cause the above uncomfortable feeling to you, we suggest you no need for wearing it. But if you don’t have such uncomfortable feelings, we suggest you put on a wig cap for protecting your natural hair and creating the natural-looking 100 human hair full lace wigs.
How to choose a suitable wig cap when wearing the full lace wig
There are three kinds of wig cap materials that are commonly used in the market, nylon material, mesh material, and cotton material.
Nylon material wig cap is the most popular material in the market. Nylon wig cap is soft for wearing and can help avoid the full lace front wigs with baby hair slipping, can also completely cover your natural hair well.
Mesh material wig cap can make your natural scalp and natural hair breath if you wear the affordable full lace wigs for a long time. Except for this, the mesh wig cap can also keep your cheap full lace human hair wigs with baby hair in place.
The cotton material wig cap should be a careful choice for you. This is because the cotton material will absorb the water and oil from your natural hair, make your natural hair become dry. So the cotton material made wig cap should not be the right choice for you.
How to wear a wig cap under your full lace wig
If you have long hair, you should braid your long hair to some small tails and then twisting up the long hair to reduce the flyaway hairs. If you have short hair, you should only braid your hair to small tails then putting your hair down at back. No matter long hair or short hair you have, you both need to flat your natural hair after braiding.
Position your wig cap at the point where your front natural hairline would be. Pull the wig cap over your head, stretching the cap over your head until it sits comfortably and secure at your nape. Pull the sides of the wig cap down so that they are behind your ears.
You want to have all of your hair covered by the cap, so tuck any remaining hair beneath the cap from around the front, nape, and sides to keep it as neat and tidy as possible.
You can adjust and maneuver the cap until you feel comfortable. The cap should feel secure and snug, but not too tight. You don’t want any of your natural hair showing and when you are happy that the wig cap is comfortable and doing its job properly, you are then ready to place your wig on top and step out with a style that will stay fabulous all day.
Do you have any other problems about wearing a wig cap under your full lace wig? We’d love to see your comments below.