A 6x6 closure sew-in is welcomed by women who care for their beauty. With the increasing demands of the 6x6 lace closure with bundles sew-in, the method of washing and caring is also in big demand. Many customers asked if they can wash the best 6x6 lace closure? If they can, what is the right method of washing? This blog will solve your questions about washing the 6x6 hair closure.
※ What is a 6x6 closure
※ Can you wash a 6x6 closure
※ How to wash the 6x6 closure
Now, let’s first understand what is a 6x6 closure.
What is a 6x6 closure
What is a 6x6 lace closure, I believe this topic has mentioned many times, and you have heard this explanation many times. In this blog, we will repeat this topic again.
A 6x6 human hair lace closure, as its name called, is made of two parts. One part is 100% virgin Remy human hair, another is the high-quality imported lace closure which the lace size is 6 inches by 6 inches. All human hair is knotted in to the lace hole by hand, the production processing is without any chemicals, soft and healthy for your wearing. Below is a picture of the 6x6 hair closure.
The 6x6 human hair closure is usually used to sew in the 6x6 closure wig by using 6x6 lace closure with bundles. The 6x6 closure sew-in wig can cover people’s poor hairline, and build a natural hairline and beautiful looking to them, this advantage is similar to the 5x5 lace closure and 13x6 lace frontal. So the lace closures are widely used by women all over the world.
Many people thought they needn’t wash the new hair after they received, actually, it is a misunderstanding area. Now, we will explain it.
Can you wash a 6x6 closure
Regarding the question of if the 6x6 can be washed, the answer is definitely yes. The best 6x6 lace front closure needs to be washed before and during wearing. It is very important to wash the 6x6 weave closure for the first time it arrived, this can keep the new hair clean and make sure the healthy condition. When wearing the 6x6 lace closure with bundles, you should also wash it once a week, this can not only clean your 6x6 lace closure wig but also protect your natural hair. And you should also remove your 6x6 lace closure sew in with bundles wig 4-6 weeks to give it a complete cleaning and caring.
In conclusion, it is important to wash your 6x6 closure install regularly, washing is a step of taking care of your popular 6x6 lace closure wig. Doing the washing job well can better protect your 6x6 closure wig and extend the lifespan.
How to wash the 6x6 closure
* Prepare a basin of cold water, apply some high-quality shampoo.
* Comb smooth your 6x6 closure with your finger. Make sure to treat your 6x6 lace closure gently, rude action may cause hair shedding.
* Put the lace closure 6x6 into the shampoo water, gently pat the 6x6 hair closure with your hand. Let the 6x6 hair closure stay in the shampoo water for about one minute.
* Comb smooth your 6x6 lace closure in the shampoo water, make sure comb it from the tip to the root, or divide the 6x6 hair closure into three-part to comb.
* Apply some conditioner on the hair, stay it about 1 minute.
* Change the clean water, then rinse the 6x6 lace closure with the clean water.
* Dry your wet 6x6 human hair lace closure with a dry clean towel. Then put the 6x6 lace closure air dry, remember don’t dry your 6x6 closure with bundles with the high power hairdryer. Heat temperature will damage the lace closure 6x6.
Here is a picture showing how to properly washing your 6x6 lace closure with bundles.
After drying the 6x6 lace closure, you should also do some daily caring for the best 6x6 closure to keep the healthy condition. Like using the hair protect essential oil to your hair, style your 6x6 closure sew in with the right tool, cover your 6x6 lace closure wig with a silk base cap at night, do a deep caring regularly with the help of a professional hair salon. This both can help you protect your 6x6 lace closure with bundles sew in well.
After reading this blog, do you understand much knowledge about washing the 6x6 closure? If you have any problems, Dsoarhair as a professional human hair supplier, we would like to see and answer any of your questions about the best 6x6 closure.